Friday, February 10, 2012

Going Home

I got the word today - I get to go home. Holland Hospital is nice, but I prefer the old house on 18th Street.

Fortunately, we were able to catch this bug before it got out of hand, but we can't figure out where it came from. The good news is I do not have an abcess per the CT Scan. But where oh where does this come? Guess it will remain a mystery for now.

Plans for the weekend are getting some rest and trying to catch up as best I can. G has a big swim meet and E has bball - so being a good dad will be a priority too. Plus, I owe Amy a lot. Good thing next week is Valentine's Day.....I'll need to make sure it is a good one.

Thanks for all of your prayers and good thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. YEAH for home! Enjoy time with your beautiful family! Lots of love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are home. Lots of prayers and hugs sent your way!

    ReplyDelete