Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 2012

The past month has been pretty positive with only a few setbacks. The setbacks were a brief hospital stay for a line infection and some weight loss. The weight has stabilized which is good so now I need to gain a few lbs back.

But overall I am doing better. My endurance is improving weekly. Work is going well. Family life is good. The kids enjoyed Christmas and New Year's.....and I got to work over the Holiday Break which I would not have imagined in August and September.

My next steps are to visit UChicago to discuss tincture of opium to slow my gut down, and a trip to UPMC to see Dr. Kareem and touch base on my wounds.

I appreciate all of your care and concern. I will try to post monthly to keep everyone up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment